12 Days of Christmas–Day Four–Hot Cocoa {Event}

On the fourth day of Christmas my true friend gave to me…

It’s already Day Four of our special event:

The Twelve Days of Christmas!

WhipperBerry hot cocoa 12 days of christmas label day 4

If you need all the fun details of this event, check back to day one, and see what’s it’s all about!

Click on the image to download Kristin’s free printable for today:

12Days4

On the fourth day of Christmas my true friend gave to me… four cups of cocoa to warm up my tummy!

Whipperberry 12 Days of Christmas Day 4 Hot Cocoa

Jamie shared her family cocoa recipe with us:

• 2 c. nonfat dry milk powder
  • 3/4 c. sugar
  • 1/2 c. cocoa powder
  • 1/2 c. non-dairy creamer
  • dash salt

Mix all ingredients and store in an air-tight container. For an 8 oz. serving, mix 1/4 c. of mix with 3/4 c. of boiling water. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heather put together four adorable hot cocoa gift cups. She put individual portions of hot cocoa mix into cellophane bags, and tied them with bakers twine. She decorated the cups with more bakers twine and scrapbook paper.

WhipperBerry 12 days of Christmas day 4 hot cocoa cup

She then made a custom stir stick using a metal skewer and homemade marshmallows.

WhipperBerry 12 Days of Christmas Hot Cocoa day 4 marshmallows

Each cup is adorned with a beautiful nutmeg candy cane.

It doesn’t get much cuter than this!!

So how are you liking our 12 Days of Christmas event so far? Have you chosen a family to give to yet?

Signature[5]whipperberry

Comments

1. Denise @ Simply Weekends says

These are great ideas…I'm really enjoying following your 12 Days of Christmas!

I'm definitely going to try that cocoa recipe!

Denise :)

2. Lauren & Crave. Indulge. Satisfy. says

Love this gift idea! Who doesn't love hot cocoa! Thanks for sharing the recipe, I'm definitely going to make some for friends and family this year!

3. Haley K says

SWEET presentation of an extra SWEET gift ;) And where in the world would you get those nutmeg candy canes?? I'm a huge candy cane fan, they sound delish

4. Kathy says

Hi there -I see other posters hsve wondered too -how did she make the marshmellows and where did she get the nutmeg candycane?

5. Emily says

Heather bought those VERY YUMMY (I know because I snatched one after pics were taken, he he) nutmeg candy canes from Whole Foods. She has a wonderful recipe for homemade marshmallows that I'm sure we could convince her to share! :)

6. Kristen says

I love how you arranged and presented the gifts. Also – I've never heard of nutmeg candy canes, where did you find them?

7. Ellie says

Those are as yummy to look at as they are to drink, I'm sure! I'm headed over to see more details on the 12 days of Christmas!

8. Nancy says

Those do look so yummy! I would love to receive these so I think I will have to give these to a friend! Thanks for sharing!

9. Nichelle @ Vintage Wanna Bee says

CUTE! That's an awesome gift idea!

Thanks for linking up and supporting Vintage Wanna Bee.

I'd love for you to come by and enter my giveaway!

-Nichelle
    vintagewannabee.blogspot.com

10. Delightful Order says

Way too Cute & looks yummy! I recently posted on some yummy coffee mix as a gift idea. Come over & check it out.

Hi there, simply became aware of your blog via Google, and located that it’s truly informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I’ll be grateful in the event you proceed this in future. A lot of other people might be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!