- I’m 5’11, a dog person and a chocolate lover.
- I tried for years to have a baby and was blessed with two.
- It takes five seconds of a sappy commercial to make me cry.
- I won a design contest at a yearbook camp in high school which basically steered the course of my life. It gave me a direction into a career where I met my husband and friends that are like family to me.
- I daydream about having a flat in London. I’ve been there four times and I just can’t get enough.
- I love to sing in the car.
- You don’t want to be around me when I haven’t gotten enough sleep.
- I’m not athletic or outdoorsy. There I said it.
- I’m an Army brat and moved eight times as a kid. Fiercely proud of my Dad’s service to our country.
- I’m a movie lover. I read celebrity gossip magazines. I cherish my DVR.
- I’m 38 and buy clothes at Forever 21.
- I have zero patience with a slow computer. I can go from calm to wanting to throw things within seconds.
- I love the creative freedom of blogging and having a design business. The more I do it, the more I want it to be a bigger part of my future. Connecting with like-minded people and other bloggers like Heather is the icing on the cake!
My dear sweet Catherine! She is one of those people who I would love to be when I grow-up. She has been such an inspiration and it has been so fun to get to know her better. We have a lot in common my friend!!
By the way… I did say that the “Who I am” event was going to fun for the month of May. I am amending that. It has been so fun to get to know some of our favorite bloggers that I am going to extend it for a little while. I still have so many more lovely people that I want to get to know! If you’re new… here is a link to the post about this series.0