Friday Flair Features & A Winner

Hello all!  I hope everyone has had a fabulous weekend.  I’m posting the features from last weeks Friday Flair a little early because we have some cute stuff for you tomorrow!!  You’ll have to come back and check out all of the fun.  A Little hint… it's from Lifestyle Crafts. Need I say more?

Now for the winner of last weeks giveaway from Fullerton Photo

Comment #45 Rachel

Congrats Rachel, you’re are going to LOVE your new Metal Art!!

Metal Art

Now… here are a few things that caught my eye this week!!

image

Mini Pie Shop from Moore Minutes

image

Zig Zag Quilt from JaQs Studio

image

Cherry Pie from Yammie’s Noshery

image

You’re a Hoot Party from Kiki Creates

image

Wax Paper Pomander from Homework

image

Harry Potter Headband from The Letter 4

image

Hanging Daybed from EllaBoo & Co.

image

Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes from Made by Nicole

image

Bunting Tutorial from I Heart Naptime

image

Lemonade Stand from Lil’Luna

image

Lemon Zest Baked Cheesecake from Betty Bake

You guys are amazing and I am truly humbled every week when you take the time to come and share your talent with us here!!  Thank you, thank you!!

Signature_edited-1

WhipperBerryLogo

Comments

1. Audrey @ Sweet Cheeks says

Wow! Everything looks amazing…I always find SO much inspiration here ;) Thanks as always!

2. Cristy says

Thank you for hosting the party this weekend. I have discovered many brilliant ideas here. I linked up homemade vanilla extract to make for holiday gifts.

3. { L } says

Wow, SO many absolutely incredible things!…the quilt and lemonade stand are so pretty but that hanging daybed takes my breath away! Gorgeous. AND….thank you, thank you for featuring my mini pies! I feel so happy. :)

4. Betty Bake says

oh wow! thank you :)

i so appreciate you featuring my lemon zest cheesecake *happiness*
    i enjoyed browsing through all the entries when i submitted mine -so many were lovely and just full of inspiration!

Betty Bake :)

5. Nicole Maki says

Thanks so much for featuring my orange creamsicle cupcakes and my apologies for posting a low-quality image. I've been trying to decrease page load time but see that the crispness was effected. Oops.

Love the other features – they're all amazing!

Warmly,
    Nicole

6. Carolyn says

Beautiful features as usual. That's why I'm so excited to see my wax paper pomander ball among all the fabulousness! Thank you so much. Hope all is well in WhipperLand!
    Hugs- carolyn