Friday Flair Features and a Winner!!

I'm having a bit of a slow morning this morning {well, almost afternoon!} I just returned home after a fabulous weekend in San Diego at Blogher with some amazing friends.  I don't know about you, but when I get home… I crash!!!  I just want to eat my kiddos right up and snuggle with my sweetie. Hence the late feature post… But, before we do that we have a winner to announce!!

Congrats goes out to Sarah, comment #6 as selected by Random.org.  You are the winner of the Don't Say Cheese Ebook from Rebecca Cooper and Ella Publishing…

Now here are some of the fun finds from Last weeks Friday Flair…

Watermelon Cake Balls from The Gunny Sack

15 Minute Cloche from I Heart my Glue Gun

Personalized Wedding Gift from Clean & Scentsible

Paper Pockets from Sandy's Space

No Sew Fabric Flowers from Johnny in a Dress

Daisy Party at the Entertain Exchange

Teacher Orea Pops from It's Always a Party at the Parker

Succulent Holder from The Scrap Shoppe

Upcycled Flower from Crissy's Crafts

Mini Flag from from Organize and Decorate Everything

DIY Business Card Holders from My So Called Green Life

Air Mail Crafts with Homework

Ruffle Pillow from Ameroonie

Cinnamon Chip Banana Bread from I Heart Naptime

Thanks so much for sharing you amazing talents with us.  Feel free to grab a "Featured" button on the sidebar for all who were featured!!

Comments

for sure!! Sometimes I feel bad going, but it makes me appreciate them so much more when I get home.
      oh and your cake balls are super cute!
      kisses
      heather

You are more than welcome! It was beautiful!! Blogher was fun, but I think the Snap conference is going to be the best for our community. You should go to that one next April!
      kisses
      heather

I would have loved to go to Blogher.  I'm sure you had a fabulous time and I hope to hear all about it!  Thanks so much for featuring my wedding gift.  So many great ideas as always!
    Jenn :)

Jenn, you are so welcome! You should try to come to Snap Conference this coming April. It’s just for the creative community and would be a fun way to meet!
      kisses
      heather

Jenn you are too sweet! You should come to Snap Conference this coming April. It’s the best conference for us creative girls!!
      kisses
      heather

Heather, once again, thanks for the feature!  there are some incredible projects in your feature post- so it's always an honor to be included. :)  Your new profile pic on Facebook is stunning by the way!  LOVE it!!!
    xoxo,
    Amy
    p.s. I totally agree about SNAP!!  It's going to be amazing!!

Heather – thank you so much for featuring my Air Mail Crafts. Welcome back. I'll have to look into SNAP. Would love to meet you and all the other blog friends we've all made. Hugs to you!

Carolyn… you must go to Snap! It’s going to be the best conference for those of us in the creative community. I hope you can come!!
      kisses
      heather

Hi Heather, It sounds like you had a fun time at Blogher. I can't wait to see you at SNAP. It was great meeting and talking with you before. Thanks for featuring my mini flag bunting.