LDS Primary Classroom Signs

LDS Primary Classroom Signs // My friends, I’m back! I had a lovely holiday with my little family and enjoyed just spending some quite time with my kiddos while they were on vacation. We slept in, snuggled, shopped and worked on little projects together. A couple of them I will be sharing here in the next couple of days. First, I’ve had a little request… Saturday night I was sharing some of my projects I was working on for my church assignement on Instagram. A few of my friends asked if I would share some Primary classroom signs that I had created for our new classroom assignments at church here, and I am happy to share! I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (the Mormons) and our children’s program at church is called Primary. For those of you who are members of the church you will recognize the class names…

Primary Classroom Door Signs by WhipperBerry

How to Use the Door Signs

For our Primary, I printed a set of signs on cardstock and took them to have them laminated. The lamination is the beauty of the sign. You use a dry erase marker to list the teacher and classmembers on the sign. Any changes are super easy to make with just a quick addition with the dry erase marker. I also added some magnets to the back of the sign to easily attach them to our door frames at our building. Ours are metal, so the magnets work like a charm. You will have to check on your own building to see what application process will work the best. Below you will find the files to download for your own Primary…

Printable Primary Door Signs

Click HERE to download the Primary Door Signs

I have also used a great printable from the lovely ladies at Eighteen25… It’s a great Articles of Faith printable punch card to help the kiddos learn their Articles of Faith.

Articles of Faith Printable Punchcard

img source // articles of faith punch card from eighteen25

Click on the link above to visit their site and download the punch card. Isn’t it so much fun to help each other out with great ideas? What other fun ideas do you have for your Primary classes this year? Leave a link in the comments so that we can all check them out!

Comments

1. Tiffany says

Im an new follower!! I didnt know you were mormon too!! I am too. I am too in primary!! I love you printables!! Great job

2. Sally says

I love these door signs!  I would like to use them, but can you possibly make a Valiant 11 sign also?  Thanks!

3. Dani K says

I'm a new Primary President in a brand new branch…  we have a lot to get done and are starting from scratch.  I'm so excited about putting up these door signs tomorrow – and know our kidlets will love feeling officially at home with their names listed in such an awesome way.  Thanks for sharing!

Dani!

You are so welcome and congrats on the new calling. That’s my calling in our ward as well, it a blast!

kisses // heather

4. Diana Jensen says

Thanks so much for these signs.  They are so super cute!  I can't wait to laminate them and use them next Sunday.  Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

5. alia says

Question, is there anyway to upload the signs in word or powerpoint or in some format where we can edit them?  In my small ward a lot of classes are combined.  The signs are so cute!

6. Alyssa says

I was also wondering if there was an edit-able version of these.  We have lots of a and b classes, and also some combined classes.  I love these signs so much!!

7. Diana Jensen says

Just wondering if you had plans of making door signs for 2014?  I'm a huge fan of last year's signs…Thanks so much.

8. Alli says

I love these designs but I am having trouble. The Box says entering cloud but nothing ever pops up. I have restarted the computer and webpage. I don't know whats going on with it?  I am a new secretary in primary and I would love these for our doors. We also have a and b classes. I was wondering if these were in the download as well? Thank you for making such cute stuff!