The Family is of God // 2nd Verse

The Family is of God // Who’s ready for the 2nd verse of The Family is of God?  I LOVE this song and I’m loving sharing this with the kiddos in my Primary. This week I am going to bring in some props that remind the kiddos of their fathers.  A pair of daddy shoes, a tie, a hat, a computer bag or brief case and have some of the boys come up and dress like a DAD as they hold up the flip chart for me. I think they are really going to love it.

For this flip chart I am again leaning heavily on the talents of Susan Fitch from Susan Fitch Designs. Please visit her site also to check out all of her aaaaaamazing work!

Download The Family is of God 2nd Verse HERE

The-family-is-of-God--Title

12345

For the chorus, visit the post with the 1st verse HERE.

Comments

Thank you so much for the flip chart. I am the Primary Chorister in our ward and I LOVE IT. BEST. CALLING. EVER! The thing that makes it different from the normal is I am Brother Berntson or as the kids call me, Brother Stretch. Everyone in the ward calls me Stretch, even from the pulpit. I am a DJ and I was DJing for the stake long before I moved into the ward and that is my DJ name. I am always looking for new ideas for the kids and I came across your site. Looking forward to seeing more of your crafty ideas. Thanks again.

2. Jane Rogers says

I LOVE these flipcharts. I pray you are doing verses 3 & 4. This has been a fun change to see your flipcharts. Bless all of you who do these for those of us who aren’t quite as talented! You make our singing time so wonderful!

3. Kimberlee says

I LOVE these @Susan Fitch Design!! I’m sure you are planning on 3rd and 4th verses. Any idea of when they’ll be up? Planning for next week already. :-) Thanks a million!

4. Meg says

This has been AMAZING for my primary kids, they are learning it SO much faster than they normally learn new songs!! Are you going to be doing the 3rd vs soon? We are singing it for the Mothers day program and I’d love to teach it the same way, thanks!!!

5. cindy says

hip hip hooray!!!! our primary has LOVED learning this song with your wonderful talents:) thank you thank you!!!

6. Lisa says

Thank you so much for these! They’re amazing. I’m hoping you are going to be doing verse 3 and 4, as I’m teaching them tomorrow (I’m in Australia). Thanks so much!

7. Anna says

Thank you so very much for sharing your talent! I depend too much on talented sisters like you to help me do my calling. I couldn’t do it without you. You have a gift that I don’t – I so appreciate you sharing it. Your sharing helps to remind and motivate me to share too. We all have so much to offer each other. What a beautiful plan God has made for us!

8. Donna Bevan says

Thank you so much for these wonderful flip charts! Will you be making verses 3 and 4 ? I really hope so, please, please, please. Thank you again