{Recipe} Nutella Puffs

IMG_8260 copy

One of my favorite memories is strolling the streets of Paris with my sweet husband, sharing a chocolate croissant, and taking in the Parisian joy de vivre (joy of life).  Since I can’t live in Paris and I can’t make croissants (yet), the next best thing…Nutella and marshmallow crème wrapped in a lovely puff pastry.

You only need 5 ingredients…

IMG_8231

• Nutella
  • Marshmallow Crème
  • Frozen Puff Pastry
  • One Egg
  • Sugar

First, you will need to thaw the puff pastry.  Once thawed, unfold and cut into four squares.

IMG_8238

Put a spoonful of Nutella and marshmallow crème on the puff pastry.  Oh, it’s looking good already!!

IMG_8242

Fold the square into a triangle and crimp the edges of the pastry with a fork.

IMG_8248

Brush the pastry with an egg wash {one egg, beaten} and sprinkle with a little bit of sugar.

Bake at 350 degrees for 22-25 minutes or until the pastry is lightly browned.  Take out of oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes and then ENJOY!!

IMG_8260

Signature_edited-1

WhipperBerryLogo

Comments

1. Molly aka Posy Mosey says

YUM! I just finished a batch of blueberry muffins and you made me want to head right back into the finally cleaned up kitchen and mess it up all over again! Can't wait to make these! My husband thanks you in advance (as do my kids, my friends and the neighbors)

2. Crystal says

i can't even begin to say how much i love you for sharing this recipe! i also cannot describe my undying love for nutella, which is what makes me so super excited to try this out! LOL! thanks a bunch…looks so yummy! hugs!

3. Haley K says

combining two of my very favorite things :) The Jet Puff reminds me of college…we'd microwave a little bit with some peanut butter & then dip oreos in it! And I grew up with Nutella…a special treat :) Can't wait to try this!

4. Sue (Someone's Mom) says

Yum…I will certainly be making these. I'm already dreaming of different variations…no marshmallow, but added macadamia nuts…a few graham cracker crumbs with the chocolate and marshmallow!

5. Todd & Gretchen says

I have been wanting to make these for a while and I finally had time to do that today. They were so wonderful! Thank you for sharing this recipe! :)

i have the same lovely paris memory with the same lovely chocolate croissants engrained into my brain! making these today! thanks for sharing.

7. Brad says

Made these last night. A-mazing! So simple and they taste just like bakery quality pastries and remind me of the delicacies that I ate in Germany and Spain. Thanks for sharing such a great recipe.

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!! I made these yesterday,and pretty much died and went to heaven!! These were AMAZING!! I also added a tiny piece of a Hershey’s bar for an added zing.