Features from the Friday Flair!

I cannot believe how amazing the party was this weekend! I didn’t have time to comment on very many, but I did visit every link—and I was blown away by the talent! We appreciate everyone who linked up, and hope to see you all again next Friday.

And now for our favorites…

Spring Canvas from Less Cake {More Frosting}

Lamb Cookies by The Domestic Sugar Bakeshop

Tagalong Knock-Offs by Sweet Street Gourmet Cupcakes

No Soliciting Sign by Sassy Sanctuary

Forest Ranger Cookies by A Pretty Life in the Suburbs

Craft Room Make-over by Paisley Passions

Spring Carrots by The Ballard Bunch

If you were featured today, feel free to grab a button from our side-bar! See you next Friday!

1. poindextr says

I can't believe I missed some of these when I was at the party (shame on me) – they are all fabulous.

2. Jayna Rae says

Some super fun ideas!!! Trees were definitely big in blogland this week. There is a great one over at copycatcorner.blogspot.com in a girls nursery.

3. Brandy J. says

Thank you so much for featuring my projects! Your blog is fabulous and it's an honor to be highlighted on it.

4. Jade Cahoon says

What an awesome surprise! Thanks so much for featuring my Knock Off Tagalongs!! I look forward to your party every week – thanks for hosting! Have a fabulous week!

5. ellie g says

EEEK! Thank you SO much for letting my little spring-ee canvas grace the pages of Whipperberry. You guys are aware that when it comes to faves…..you're totally at the top of my list…right?

Can't get enough of those carrots. So Cute! And I'm sorry but that bubbly frosting on that Sheep is OUTTA THIS WORLD!!

Have a great week! Thanks again!

6. Audrey @ Sweet Cheeks says

How fun! Thanks so much for featuring my Little Fishy Cake Pops…I'm feelin' the love ;) It's so exciting to be up on one of my absolute favorite sites ;) Thanks for all the super-fab ideas!