Features From the Friday Flair!

I went back to Arizona this weekend to celebrate a dear friend’s birthday—along with Jamie and Christene. I met some of the sweetest girls on the planet! We will tell you all about it soon, but I wanted to say hi to my new friends, and thank them for being such an awesome support to WhipperBerry. I’m really starting to like it there!

The Friday Flair was fantastic this week, and it was so hard to choose our favorites! But here are a few:

Personalized Clay Easter Egg Tutorial by The Rachel Berry Blog

Rubber Stamped Easter Egg by Organize and Renovate

Bunny Pillow by Ameroonie Designs

Out to Eat Place Mat by Gwenny Penny

Easter Nest Wreath by Just Dream Jelly Bean

Butterfly Mobile by Nifty Thrifty Things

Subway Art Teacher Gifts by Did Someone Say Party

Thanks to everyone who participated! Grab a button if you’re featured in today’s post.

We have a fun giveaway tomorrow plus other great things coming up. It’s bound to be a great week!

1. Amanda Joy says

Gorgeous features this week!
    Sorry for being a bonehead and forgetting to link you guys up in my post:) We will finally be getting internet at our house, so everything can happen much faster on the computer.

2. Amy at Ameroonie Designs says

Okay that baby shower favor just cracks me up! It's brilliant!
    I'm off to go be inspired {steal} these great ideas!
    Glad you had a great time in AZ, can't wait to hear!
    p.s. Get on twitter already, Emily! :)

3. Craftberry Bush says

Hi guys, thank you so much for placing me amongst such great company .
    All the features are beautiful! Have a great week!

4. maggie@midwesternsewinggirl says

Oh! Thank you so so much for featuring my painted rug!!! I love love love all of those items…I truly couldn't pick a favorite!

5. Jill says

Thanks so much for taking the time out to feature my Easter wreath!
    much love
    ~Jill from 'Just Dream Jelly Bean'

6. G and H says

Thank you so much for including our treat bags (and for the sweet comments on our blog!). What a lovely roundup today – ideas for everyone!! Thank you again!