Hey guys! Checking in quickly as we get ready to head off to Nebraska soon. I wanted to tell you all about a fun new site that I have been involved with for a little bit, the Odwalla Smoothies for Kids Goodness Grove! The little guy made a quick little video to tell you all about it…
I’m so excited about being an Odwalla Ambassador for this fabulous site! We've talked about all kinds of fun topics over there for the last month. If you haven’t checked out the Goodness Grove you need to come on over and share in the fun… Hey, you could win a $1000 shopping spree just for joining in on the conversation.
Here’s a little bit of info about the Odwalla Smoothies for kids…
- The come in three great flavors…
- You can find them in your grocers refrigerated section with all of Odwalla products.
- They have one full serving of fruit in each little lunch box friendly box.
- They are gluten-free, dairy free with no added sugar.
- They are between 110-120 calories per serving so keep in mind, they aren't a low calorie food.
- They contain 50% of your daily Vitamin C requirements in each box.
My kiddos love them and I love that I know exactly what they are putting into their bodies. They pack in lunch boxes easily and travel well with an ice pack. We've been using them a lot during the moving process, just to ensure the kiddos are getting their fruits and vitamin C while things are a little crazy around here.
Give them a try and come on over to the Goodness Grove and say hello. You never know… You may win $1000 if you do!!
Also, come share some challenges you have overcome in teaching your kids healthy habits for a chance to win at $200 gift card. Official Sweepstakes Rules.
Odwalla has asked me to be a Good Mom ambassador through BlogFrog. I am being compensated for my participation in the program but all opinions expressed in the post are my own and not those of Odwalla or The Coca-Cola Company.