WhipperBerry's Printable Heart Attack // Typically a "heart attack" isn't a good thing… but, not in this case! This Heart Attack is a fun way to show your friends and family that you A*D*O*R*E them.
My girls have been participating in "Heart Attacks" for years. They would cut out a bunch of hearts and tape them on someone's door to tell them that they love them, it also has a fun door bell ditch element to it. I thought I would kick it up a notch and create some fun heart printables for the event. You can choose to use them however you like, but here are a few ideas…
- Cut out the hearts and write little notes to your loved ones on the back and leave them in special places during the month of February.
- Prepare the hearts and tape to a friend or loved one's door and door bell ditch them.
- Prepare the hearts by using a glue dot to attach candy to the back and place in a jar with my printable label for your lucky heart attack friend or loved one, and leave them on their door step with a door bell ditch.
- Go into full on ATTACK mode, make some goodies and along with your sweet little heart attack hearts start a HEART ATTACK in your neighborhood!
I chose to make a fun Heart Attack Jar…
How fun is that? I attached the free printable label to the jar, wrapped the lid with some washi tape, added a baker's twine bow and that's it! All there is left to do is leave it on my neighbor's door step and the attack will be complete. The kits also has a door sign that let's people know that you've been Heart Attacked and a list of instructions to tell people how they can keep this Heart Attack going.
Here are the instructions…
Here are all of the files that you can download for free…
I'm actually sharing this post as part of a HUGE Valentine's day link party with these lovely ladies…
- Karly from Buns in my Oven – follow on Pinterest
- Tiffany from Eat at Home – follow on Pinterest
- Liz from Hoosier Homemade – follow on Pinterest
- Myra from My Blessed Life – follow on Pinterest
- Amy from MomAdvice – follow on Pinterest
- Kellie from Nest of Posies – follow on Pinterest
- Amy from Positively Splendid – follow on Pinterest
- Lisa from The Pennington Point – follow on Pinterest
- Gina from The Shabby Creek Cottage – follow on Pinterest
- Heather from WhipperBerry – follow on Pinterest
And YOU can share your fun Valentine's day ideas as well during this HUGE Valentine's Day Link Party!! Come on over an share some of your brilliant ideas with over 100,000 blog fans and show off how fabulous you are!!