+ This Simple Overnight French Toast Recipe brought to you by International Delight Simply Pure +
Nothing is more grand than French Toast for breakfast… Am I right?
What’s even better is when you only need 5 ingredients AND you can make it the night before, pop it in the oven in the morning and voilá, a scrumptious breakfast is served!
That is exactly what you get when you make my simple overnight French toast. It’s easy to whip-up and the entire family will love it. My secret, I use International Delight Vanilla Simply Pure Creamer. It’s made with real milk, vanilla & sugar, that’s it. It’s simple and pure, just like its name. The great thing about using Simply Pure for this recipe, is that I can eliminate 2 ingredients from my typical ingredient list. Simply pure already has the sugar and vanilla, it’s perfect! Here’s what you will need…
Bread (preferably day old), eggs, salt, berries (optional) & Simply Pure vanilla. That’s it! For you campers out there, this will be a prefect way to easily travel with your ingredients and then bake in a dutch oven. Here’s how you make it…
- 1 loaf of bread (day old if possible)
- 6 eggs
- 16 oz. of Simply Pure Vanilla Creamer
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups of berries - fresh or frozen
- Cut bread into bit-sized cubes.
- If your bread is fresh, place on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes at 350˚ to dry it out a bit.
- In a medium bowl, add the eggs, creamer and salt and whisk.
- In a small baking dish roughly 8x8, spray with cooking spray then add your bread, berries and top with egg and cream mixture.
- If you are baking right away make sure everything is submerged in the egg mixture, let sit for 20-30 minutes.
- If you are baking later, cover with foil and place in the refrigerator until ready to bake.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚
- Place casserole into the oven and bake for 40-50 or until set and lightly browned.
- Let cool for a few minutes then serve with fresh berries. It's sweet & moist enough that you don't even need syrup!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine. 6