The Mocktail…EVERYONE’S Friend {Recipe}

WB_010[5]

I have to admit that I don’t partake in the traditional bubbly at the new year, but I am a MOCKTAIL lover!  As a child I grew up with a mom who was always concocting fun drinks for us girls.  You know, a girl cannot live on a Shirley Temple alone.  We called them Spritzers and she was always very creative.

Jamie and I have come up with a few Spritzers for you as you ring in the New Year tomorrow.

White Grape Spritzer

WB_015[3]

• 1 part White Grape Juice
  • 1 part Ginger Ale

This is a perfect bit of bubbly to toast the New Year and much cheaper that the sparkling cider alternative.

Cranberry Lime Spritzer

WB_025[4]

• 1 part Cranberry Juice
  • 1 part Ginger Ale
  • A squeeze of lime

I am a lime lover so this is one of my favorites!

Blueberry Pomegranate Spritzer

WB_035[5]

• 1 part Blueberry Pomegranate Juice
  • 2 parts Ginger Ale
  • Garnish with pomegranate seeds

The color with this one is stunning!

Sour Apple Spritzer

WB_052[3]

• 1 part Sour Apple syrup
  • 3 parts Ginger Ale
  • Garnish with cherries

Huge fan of this one as well.  Who needs an Appletini  when you can have a Sour Apple Spritzer?

Now, don’t forget the details…

WB_049[4]

…add some fun embellishments to your stemware.  Ribbon, tulle, Divine Twine… get creative!  I also used my new Silhouette SD to etch my stemware and bottle. (Santa was very good to me this year!!)

WB 063

However you choose to welcome the New Year—at a glamorous party or snuggled in bed with your sweetheart—know that we here at WhipperBerry wish you a fabulous New Year!!

Kisses…

Heather, Jamie, Emily, Whitney, Erin, Kristin, Katie & Christene

WhipperBerryLogo

Comments

1. Raquel W. says

"Sour Apple imitation liqueur {I like the Pucker brand}"

Where on earth do you get this? Could you use Green Apple Flavored Soda?

2. .ashleykaitlin. says

what a great idea! I've been trying to think of something I could ring the New Years in with this year, since I'm pregnant! Thanks:)

3. Stacy says

I want those glasses! Just one more dang reason I need a vinyl machine. . . The hubby and I are going to try some of these!!!

4. Chic Cookies says

Yummy AND gorgeous! Love it. I spotted you featured on Gordon Gossip and I posted a link on ediblecrafts.craftgossip.com. :)

5. AuntieDee says

I am IN LOVE with your blog! I just found it this morning and can't seem to pull myself away from the computer! (well .. maybe long enough to grab a blueberry waffle my daughter is making us for brunch :o) )
    I will forever be a follower!

6. Haley K says

b.r.i.l.l.i.a.n.t. Why didn't I see this post before New Years??? ;) My little family has 3 birthdays right in a row (jan, feb, mar)…I'll definitely be serving a few of these at the parties :) The Cranberry Lime & the Blueberry Pomegranate look divine!

7. Anonymous says

Thank you for the wonderful ideas! I just wanted to let you know that I made the blueberry pomegranate with the garnish and it was a hit. I do not drink alcohol but for my friends who do they loved it too they just added pomegranate vodka.