- What is Snap you ask? Snap is a weekend full of fun, relationship building, education and above all CREATIVITY. It's a weekend that is going to be filled with people who speak your same language. People who dream in color and are constantly looking to make this world a much prettier place.
- Who should attend Snap? Anyone with a creative bone in their body! It's for people who like to create and then blog about it. It doesn't matter if you have a big audience or if you blog to show your creations to your sister in Topeka. Anyone who is a passionate creative blogger or someone working to build a handmade business will benefit from attending Snap!
- When and Where? Snap will be held April 19-21 2012 at the beautiful Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, Utah. Haven't been there yet, but I heard it's lovely!
- Who will be there? I am going to be there along with some of the most creative people I know in blogland! Over the hustle and bustle of the holidays Tauni started to slowly roll out the line-up of speakers for the conference and I am thrilled to announce that I am going to be one of them!!
- Why you should go! This is the perfect opportunity to meet other successful bloggers and learn from their experience. Whether you want to learn how to start a blog or are looking for more advanced classes like SEO this is going to be the perfect conference for you. Snap is also the perfect place to come if you are looking to turn a hobby into a profession. Some of the most successful handmade business owners will be there to teach you the ropes. And then there will be the SHOPPING!! The aaaamazing Queen Bee Market has teamed up with Snap to offer a fabulous handmade market for everyone to stroll through between classes to find all kinds of handmade treasures. I was lucky enough to shop at The Queen Bee Market when I attended Blogher last year in San Diego, FABULOUS shopping!!
I can truly say that my blogging career really didn't start until I attended my first conference last year. I was able to rub elbows with those who had worked hard to create successful blogs and then were gracious enough to share their knowledge. It's funny, last year I walked into my first conference and was star struck!! Now all the people who I was so excited to meet are now some of my best friends. There really isn't anything more valuable than taking the time to step out of your employee, wife and/or mother roll for a couple of days to energize yourself and learn from the veterans in the blogging and creative world. It is PRICELESS!!
Bottom line is… you need to come! I want to meet you!! And, you have to act fast. Due to the nature of this conference space is limited and tickets ARE going to sell out. Not only that, but on January 20th the price is going go from $200 to $250. You don't want to miss out on that great opportunity to save $50!! Soooo head on over to SNAP registration and sign-up today. I PROMISE it will be totally the best decision you make this year!!0