– I am not a great writer (that’s why I’m using bullet points!).
– I love dry humor.
– I sleep with the UGLIEST blanket known to man. It has a bright rainbow pattern on one side, and an “ABC” pattern on the other. But it is the most comfortable thing I’ve ever touched. I stole it from my husband when we got married, and I’ll probably sleep with it until I’m 90.
– I’m very sentimental.
– I love photographing shoes, but have no interest in them at all other than that. I hate the shoe section. I only shoe shop when I HAVE to. When I meet someone, it doesn’t even occur to me to look at their shoes!
– I sing the harmony, not the melody.
– I’m not a good actress. I wear my heart on my sleeve and probably spill too much information sometimes.
– I laugh LONG after the “moment” is over. When everyone is done laughing and has moved on… I’m still going! It can get a little embarrassing. Everyone’s looking at me like, “Ummm, it’s over.”
– I get along with people who don’t take themselves too seriously.
– No matter how much I love when other people wear nice things (and plan on getting cute outfits myself), I will always feel like “me” in jeans and a solid shirt.
– I adore seafood. And if anyone can tell me of a place here in Vegas that has great clam chowder, I’d love you forever!
– I constantly feel like everyone else in the world has their act together more than I do.
– My husband and I fell in love through letters. Old-fashioned, snail mail letters.
– I have two beautiful children who look exactly like my husband. If I wasn’t there when I had them, I’d wonder if I was really their mother!
– I’d rather be surrounded by a beautiful garden, than the beach.
– I love reading stuff like this about others! 🙂
I have to say that I am the luckiest girl in the world!! Jeanna is a true friend who I cherish dearly. She has such an amazing talent for photography… I just wish I had half of her talent. You MUST go to her site and go through all of her amazing work, especially the Love is in the Details field trip and last years Sugar & Spice field trip! I look forward to MANY more years of fun collaborations with her along with some FUN girls nights out!!!0