Hi Whipperberry friends! It’s Jo-Anna from A Pretty Life in the Suburbs back again!
Has it already been a month since I was here last? It’s been too long I’d say…so I decided it was time to come over and make you some cookies! And not just any cookies. Cookies chock full of chocolate and peanut butter chips, peanut brittle, and salted pretzels. Wow.
Peanut Brittle & Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies
These cookies are chocolate-y, peanut-y, sweet, crunchy and a little bit salty all at the same time. So basically they satisfy the whole spectrum of cravings. True story.
And eaten right out of the oven…oh my…there was never a better tasting cookie.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup chopped peanut brittle
- 1/3 cup chopped salted pretzels
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Line your cookie sheets with parchment paper, and set aside.
- With a mixer, cream together the butter and sugar until it is creamy and smooth.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Add the vanilla, and mix.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- To the butter/sugar mixture, slowly add the flour mixture until well combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients: raisins, peanut brittle, pretzels, chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
- Drop the batter by the tablespoon, about 1 inch apart, and bake for 7 – 9 minutes.
- Cool on a cookie sheet and enjoy!
Recipe inspired by Company’s Coming: Cookies
– – – – – – – – – –
Have fun with this recipe too! Switch up the added ingredients and put in what ever you like: toffee bits, butterscotch chips, white chocolate chunks…YUM
For more delicious cookie recipes, check out some of my favourites from my blog!0