+ This Creamy Berry Gelatin Dessert Recipe is brought to you by International Delight +
I don’t know about you, but every time I see some fancy layered gelatin dessert I feel like a kid again!
There is just something about the magic of those suspended layers that brings a little magic back into life. I love making this kind of dessert for my kiddos and I hope when they grow-up they’ll feel the same way about this magical treat. One of my favorite ways to make it is to add creamer to a few layers with some unflavored gelatin. It adds this creamy layer that just makes the dessert POP!
I use International Delight Simply Pure for most of my gelatin desserts. It’s so perfect, I don’t need to add anything else to the mix. No added sugar or anything. Simply Pure is just right. Then for a surprise, I create a layer of blueberries in the middle with again, more unflavored gelatin mixed with white grape juice. The kiddos love it!
Watch this video I made to show how to make the Creamy Berry Gelatin Dessert.
Doesn’t it look simple! What a fun way to close-out the summer with your family with this scrumptious dessert. I love how International Delight has the Simply Pure line… Cream, vanilla and sugar, that’s it. It taste’s so good. Here’s the recipe…
Creamy Berry Gelatin Dessert Recipe
- 2 small box of berry flavored gelatin
- 6 small packets of unflavored gelatin
- 3 cups International Delight Vanilla Simply Pure
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 1 cup blueberries
- ice cubes
- whipped cream
- cookies for garnish
- Mix up the first berry flavored gelatin according to package directions. I use the ice method to speed up the gelling process.
- Pour into your clear serving containers and refrigerate until firm.
- Mix up two clear unflavored gelatin packets using ½ cup of hot water and then 1½ cups of Simply Pure.
- Pour on top of the berry gelatin layer. Place in the refrigerator until firm.
- Mix up two clear unflavored gelatin packets using ½ cup of hot water and then 1½ cups of cold white grape juice.
- Place a handful of blueberries on top of the cream layer and then pour the clear gelatin over the berries.
- Put back into the fridge until firm.
- Repeat the Simply Pure layer and refrigerate until firm.
- Repeat the berry gelatin layer and again refrigerate until firm.
- Once it's ready to serve, top with whipped cream, more blueberries and vanilla cookies as a garnish.
This dessert can be made with any type of berry or most fruits. Play around with it and find your favorite creamy flavor combination!
I’m a big fan of International Delight. It’s amazing what you can do with their products. Not too long ago, I shared a divine recipe for Overnight French Toast that is perfect for breakfast or brunch!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.