Easily dress-up your front porch for Fall with gorgeous white Autumn pumpkins from Michaels and a few DIY projects created with a little help from Cricut that will turn your drab porch into something the neighbors will truly envy!
You guys!! I’m so excited to share my new front porch. If you’ve been following along in our home journey, you will know that back in March we purchase a new home here in Lincoln, Nebraska. I’ve been slowing getting the house up to snuff and I’m finally ready to show off our front porch with the fun Autumn decor that I’ve created. I’m calling it, Welcome to Our Patch.
I’ve been working on some fun design elements with my Cricut Maker and playing around with different types of Cricut vinyl. Plus, I found these amazing PUMPKINS from Michaels. I LOVE how Michaels has really stepped up the pumpkin game. From playful pumpkins to spooky sights, Michaels has everything you need to MAKE it fun or beautiful this fall!
Fall Porch Ideas
I tend to stick with the more classic and neutral white pumpkins when it comes to fall decorating. I found these BEAUTIFUL white pumpkins at Michaels in various shapes and sizes. They are all in that heirloom, pumpkin carriage type of pumpkin and they are just so pretty. I also LOVE that they won’t ever go bad and I can keep them year to year. Here are some ideas on how to use them in your decorating.
- Grab a fabulous basket at Michaels and fill it with the smaller white pumpkins like the photo above.
- Use pillows as part of your outdoor decor. I created this “Oh, Delicious Fall” pillow using my Cricut Maker and some of the Cricut Iron-On Lite along with the NEW Cricut Easy Press.
- Invest in some of the large vintage style pumpkins to add to your beautiful “pumpkin patch.”
- Fill a lantern with some of the smaller white pumpkins.
- Create some wall art with a black canvas and some of the Cricut Iron-On Lite again. This works well for a front porch, indoor wall art or a mantel piece. I actually attached it to the brick with my FAVORITE Command Strips that I stock-up on at Michaels. I have been amazed at how well they work on the brick. It’s really cool! I see a whole bunch of outdoor wall art in my future.
- Grab an A-frame chalkboard sign from Michaels and add the “Welcome to Our Patch” design that I created for another great typography element. You know I love my word art!
- Add a watering can, another pillow in a rustic crate, some plants… Anything you have around that could make this grouping look fall like. And of course… Pumpkins, more pumpkins for sure! It is a patch you know.
Let’s get busy and start our Fall crafting! Visit Michaels TODAY for all kinds of FABULOUS DEALS! For more inspiration, visit the Michaels Blog, Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest. They for sure have you covered.